Friday 21 December 2012

Brighton Robins

I am still ill, and so haven't done much photography today.  Of the pictures I did take my favorite was of a singing Robin.


                                                  Heavily cropped


As my mother and brother are watching some silly vampire program called True Blood which is not suitable for me, so I thought I would post some pictures of the Robins we have in the garden in Brighton.






Of late I have been seeing two Robins in the garden, they are constantly chasing each other and the other day I caught an image of them having a face off;  it is a little obscured and I had to high a shutter-speed.







3 comments:

  1. We have 2 Robins fighting in our garden at the moment too. These are great pictures. From Findlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Very territorial little birds, Blackbird are the same; I saw a male and female fighting the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très beaux ces rouge-gorges.Belles prises!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...